Love it! Will write another blogposts soon :))

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 09:20:04PM +0000, Simon Harrison wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:59:17 +0000
> gil...@poolp.org wrote:
>
> > I created a Wiki page on the public repository for OpenSMTPD:
> >
> > https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/wiki/OpenSMTPD-articles-and-posts
> >
> > List to be completed ;-)
> >

> Great idea! Might even inspire users to create their own to be added to
> the list. Just a suggestion: maybe we could collect some configs with
> comments for achieving certain goals:
>
> 1. How do I setup opensmtpd for outgoing mail only?

Thats excatly what my post
(https://www.blunix.com/blog/secure-smtp-email-relay-on-debian-and-ubuntu-with-opensmtpd-instead-of-postfix.html)
 was written for - it focuses on servers running webapps that send out booking
confirmations, password resets, and so on. works for your local raspberry pi
too.

> 2. What is a backup MX server and how do I set one up?
> 3. How do I connect opensmtpd to my IMAP/POP3 server?

:thumbsup: