On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 06:57:43PM -0400, Will H. Backman wrote:
> [...]
<snip>
> (Crawling out of my protective hole)
> So does it make sense to include a basic pf rule set for a basic
> end-user host that blocks everything by default?
> I've done it using the example I gave.  Don't know if my way has some
> errors or not.
I'd say punch a hole for SSH. This is because I consider a *NIX box that can
not be managed via SSH to be borken.

 And, of course, we are only talking about having this as an example and maybe
mentioned in a FAQ someplace and not turned on by defualt, right?

--
BOFH excuse #394:

Jupiter is aligned with Mars.