Try this: http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn.html.

works very very well with openbsd.

Tomas wrote:
Hello,

Please, can someone give me a clue how to setup a vpn with authentication.
I've set up a vpn between Windows clients and OpenBSD server, everything
works fine. But since most of our clients are using ADSL lines and their
IP's aren't static I had to allow the whole world to connect to my vpn
server and my internal network. There are a lot of PCs with Windows XP with
firewalls enabled in my internal network, so when a client comes with a
different IP each time he can't connect to Windos PCs because their IPs
aren't listed in windows firewalls. So I decided to somehow authenticate
those users and give them one of the internal IPs. But I don't even have a
clue how to do that. First thing I thought off was authpf, but it only works
with ssh clients. So maybe can someone help me?

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart at gmail dot com