hmm, on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 07:44:38PM -0700, Ray Percival said that
> > Nice, but wrong:
> > http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://mayuresh.freeshell.org/openbsd/

> And in what browser do any of those four errors cause actual problems?

you are missing the point of validating sooooo much...
attitude like this made the web the mess it is now.

> And why instead of doing a redesign don't you just sumbit a patch that
> fixes those four problems?

pardon?  submitting a patch to something that will never be adopted here?
sorry man, got better things to do.

ok, now theo's mad at me, and doesn't allow me to look at the
openbsd.org pages at all ;-)

"The connection was refused when attempting to contact to
www.openbsd.org."

-f
--
you made my day, now you have to sleep in it.