ober wrote:
Do you guys prefer --with-transarc paths?

So let me know as I am writing it as we speak.
The goal is to allow you to install a single server AFS cell with a single script. I use it the old version on Linux fine.
However would like feedback for transarc/non transarc paths.

I'd prefer to have it ports-lookalike and have everything not end up under /usr, even though Transarc once liked it that way. If it ends up as a port eventually, it still needs to put everything under /usr/local (or whatever PORTSBASEDIR is at the time)