Wust fetch the full sources, then go to /usr/src/usr.sbin/ospfd  and
/usr/src/usr.sbin/ospfctl and make && make install :)

Leo

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de stan
Envoyi : jeudi 13 octobre 2005 16:21
@ : OpenBSD general usage list
Cc : Claudio Jeker; Stewart Flood
Objet : Re: zebra/ospf zero lentgh MTU's

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 03:51:05PM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 09:16:29AM -0400, stan wrote:
> > I'm trying to set up ospf using the zebra port on a 3.7 machine. It appears
> > that (at least one) of my problems is that the router I need to peer with
> > is sending a MTU of 0. I'm getting this error message:
> >
> > recv_dd_description: invalid MTU, neighbor ID 170.85.115.1
> >

> This is fixed in 3.8 and -current and it is an /usr/sbin/ospfd specific
> error and not one from the zebra port.

Thanks, I was confused because I looked on an older machine to see if there
was an osppf daemon provided with OpenBSD, decided there was not, and
installed zebra. Yhen I found the OpenBSD one :-(

> > from ospfd. I did a bit of Googling, and found some mention of this as a
> > problem with some peices of CISCO gear. This happens to not be a Cisco
> > router, but I think it shares this issue with Cisco.
> >
> > I've poked around in the source code for the ospfd that comes with zebra,
> > but I can't seem to find where this check is made.
> >

> Your looking at the wrong source. You are running OpenOSPFD and not zerba.

Thanks, again. I see that now.

> > Any sugestiosn as to how to work around this?
> >

> Try to run the correct binary. If you like to give OpenOSPFD a try you
> should use -current ospfd/ospfctl. Some major bugs got fixed in the last
> few days.

Is thee a way to get the latest OpenBSD ospfd source, without having to
upgrade the whole machine to current? And if so, would that be a sane thing
to do?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong
Terror