Hello List, I have been trying to find some Unix based point of sale
systems for restaurants and retailers. Mostly independents, mom and
pops.

The only ones of interest I have been able to find are
www.bananahead.com (based on Linux) and www.viewtouch.com (based on
freebsd)

My goal is to install OpenBSD as the operating system and run a point
of sale program on top of it being easy to install, secure, stable and
easy to maintain.

Anyone know of anything like this?

I'm not a programmer just a point of sale reseller that loves OpenBSD
and would like to use OpenBSD to produce some income to give to the
OpenBSD effort, further God's Kingdom and pay the expenses.

Thank you,

rogern

John 3:16