On 10/13/05, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, I'm getting tired of this.

You must have been tired for some time as you haven't committed jack
shit for a long time now...

> You think someone is going to help you now?

I got used to the fact that noone helps me from the openbsd team. Last
time i reported 3 kernel panics in layerfs, yet instead of fixing them
properly you just removed the whole code. Congratulations, nice fix.
No.

> No.  We're going to delete your mail.  We are going to utterly
> ignore you from now on.

It's much simpler than finding bugs and fixing them...

> I do it all the time.

I know, i know ;-P

> It is much easier to delete mail from people like you.

Good. Then you don't need to answer this one either.

> So please cut the attitude.  It is not endearing.

And you and your worshippers had better take that advice yourselves.