My Device (ZTE MG110 HSUPA USB modem, and it's not a typo) works after adding the single-liner definitions at .c and .h files -sorry, don't have access to the machine now-.

I can remember it's a little funky toy; first attachs with a ID PRDCT of 0x0083 and then, when ejecting the first virtual cd device, it comes as 0x0124 (?), where the massive umsm's comms appear.

El 29/03/2011 13:04, David Coppa escribis: