On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:24:24 +0200, Michael Frost
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Michael,

It seems you misread Nick's post. Nick was not laughing at you or your
question.

Most people, new and not so new, fail to provide the information
needed to evaluate a problem and fail to follow the posting guidelines
for this mailing list (http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html) . You
followed the guidelines correctly and Nick was complimenting you on it
by pointing out the things you did (i.e. sending dmesg, providing good
error reporting and even trying -current).

Kind Regards,
JCR