Good morning.

I am Upasana, Head of Product Innovation at Ideastage. We are excited to
share our new product, Jeram Monitor, for Employee Productivity Tracking
and Auditing.

IDC report 2010: Today's employee is wasting 8.3 hours per week, which
makes 100 people company loose USD 1/2 million per annum.

Problem:

Today's world gives us the freedom to work from anywhere. Work from home,
mobile task force are future for working as it allows flexibility and
saves time-cost. However  it also leads to employees abusing this
freedom, waste time & resources.

Solution:

Our Jeram Monitor addresses this problem. We are conducting a survey to
understand your need better. All information gathered will be kept
private and confidential.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jerammonitor

Please take this 2 minutes survey to help us.

We look forward to your feedback.

Warm regards,

Upasana

Head of Marketing

Idea Stage Venture Sdn. Bhd.

Office:M-3-19, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, West
Malaysia

Tel: 601-227-979-1117
Fax: 603-6201-1492

Disclaimer:

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is
expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review, disclosure or
copying of the message and the information it contains for any purpose is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail of the misdelivery and delete all its contents.
related to the official business of Idea Stage Venture shall be
understood as neither given no endorsed by it.