Here in Europe I found 1and1 to be an easy going plaform to install OpenBSD painlessly, as they offer full online reset and serial console service.

The trickiest part is getting along with their exotic network routes... but there's a nice get-along guide Googling around.

I would do it again :)

El 27/04/2011 9:20, Nigel Horne escribis:
Hello the list.

  My company manages a few servers in behalf of client companies that don't
want to do it themselves.

  We have specific appliances that run on OpenBSD and it is our intention to
keep it that way because of the reliability of the platform.

  However, we want to move some of the services to remote dedicated servers (as
can be hired at several places on internet).
  I have been making a quick survey and it appears that OpenBSD is not widely
offered as an operating system by such services.
  Actually, I haven't found a single dedicated host provider that offers
OpenBSD as a possible choice by default, event if a few mails
  directed to support "suggest" that it might be possible to get a custom
install (but no definitive answer on the matter...) .

  Has any of you ever tried to hire a dedicated server with OpenBSD installed
on it?
  If so, where did you hire your OpenBSD box?
  If not, has any of you found a good way to install OpenBSD over a
preinstalled OS remotely reliably (meaning that I don't have
  to get the server reinstalled 10 times before getting OpenBSD up and running)?

  I hope I am posting to the right list.

  Thank you for the help to come.
  Nigel.