A big congratulations and Happy Birthday to OpenBSD.

I would have to say OpenBSD IS the OS of choice for security and ease of
use. I've tried many OSs over the 16 years I've been computing for and
nothing compares to OpenBSD. I look forward to the next 10 years as I
will continue to stand behind OpenBSD in support, use and encouragement
of others to use it. I would like to say thank you to the OpenBSD Team,
to all the developers, supporters, porters and advocates.

OpenBSD is secure, stable, free and functional! Long Live OpenBSD!

I wear my OpenBSD t-shirt with pride!

Happy Birthday OpenBSD!