Hi all,

I am moving soon and want to take that opportunity to get rid of some
old hardware I either don't need anymore or don't have the space for.

All items are located in Germany, about an hour drive north of Frankfurt.

1x 19" Schroff rack
 - 2x door, 1 key
 - 2x side walls (from another model, but can be made to fit)
 - roof with 6 fans
 - lots of universal rack mount rails
 - 2x EU Schuko power bars

1x Sun Fire v440
 - 4x 1062 Mhz
 - 8GB RAM
 - 2x 36GB and 2x 73GB HDD inside + 1x36GB and 1x73GB as spare
 - some fibrechannel card
 - 1x CPU replacement board with RAM

1x Sun Fire v100
 - 1x 650 Mhz
 - 1GB RAM
 - 1x 40GB HDD

1x Dell PE750
 - 1x 2.8 Ghz
 - 4 GB RAM
 - 2x WD Raptor 73GB
 - DRAC III
 - 4x USB 2.0 PCI card

1x Soekris 4801
 - 256 MB RAM
 - 7x 100MBit
 - VPN encryption card
 - no power supply

1x PC Engines wrap
 - 128 MB RAM
 - 1x 100Mbit
 - no power supply

2x Dell Optiplex SX270 (working)
 - some CPU
 - some RAM
 - some HDD
 - with power supply

1x Dell Optiplex SX270 (defective)
 - some CPU
 - some RAM
 - no HDD
 - with power supply
 - doesn't power up, I have the replacement parts for the mainboard
though. If you know how to use a soldering iron, it is easy to fix, did
it for 2 others already a few years ago and they are still running.

1x Linksys SRW2016, 16 Port Gbit managed switch, 19"

1x LevelOne 16 Port 100Mbit switch, 19"

If anyone is interested in something please contact me off-list so we
can talk about how to get it to you. For all items, if a developer is
interested, he/she gets priority over other requests.

-Michael