2005/8/30, Alexander von Gernler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> just resumed my work on i386-laptop.html after vacation, and I noticed
> we don't have any reports on the IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad X41.
>
> Does anyone out there have this machine running under OpenBSD?
> Please report.

Hi all,

It's not an X41, but I want to give some feedback on new IBM/Lenevo "T
Series" (T43 2668 in my case).
All works fine on -current (beginning of october): apm, bge, iwi, usb,
sound, aps, x, ... Only EST can't adjust the CPU speed: it seems to
require ACPI on new 533Mhz bus Pentium M.

If it can help, I attach a diff (the lines of the page are too long
for including it in the mail) containing the details for
i386-laptop.html. It adds my entry, my contact and links to dmesg and
xorg.conf.

Cheers,
--
Mattieu Baptiste
"/earth is 102% full ... please delete anyone you can."

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of i386-laptop.diff]