Hi All,

I am considering getting a Mac Mini (1.4 Ghz, Bluetooth, Airport Extreme) version and want to use it as firewall with OpenBSD (+ an extra USB NIC). I've checked the macppc port webpage and see it's supported.

I am soliciting opinion on what people think of this setup to serve:

- VPN Router (With X509/PSK)
- Firewall with QoS
- Squid Proxy
- Mail Server - About 2000/mails a day and 5 account
- Web Server - Dynamic content [ Mambo and gallery2 ].
- DNS/DHCP Server

Can I use the in-built Airport Extreme card to serve as an AP with authentication etc. (replace the Wireless Router)? Has anyone done this? With a mini? Any good howto's (other than the man page)?

Warm Regards,

-Bruno