josef.win...@email.de wrote

I read fdisk(8) carefully (At least I think so), but I repeatedly failed to
install two OBSDS on two primary partitions of a HDD.

The idea was to realize a multiboot by toogleing the boot-flag to the primary
partition of the particular OBSD system I want to boot.

However, I think that the install process always chooses the same primary
OBSD partition for installation (the first that appears in the table?)
and I have no control.

/jo

I'm sure Nick Holland will explain it better, but
OpenBSD works from THE (singular) disklabel on the physical disk
Other than keeping other OS's out, and a bit of help booting,
the fdisk partitions are actually completely irrelevant.