I am resending this request for funding our electricity bills because
it is not yet resolved.

We really need even more funding beyond that, because otherwise all of
this is simply unsustainable.  This request is the smallest we can
make.

-------

Hi everyone.

The OpenBSD project uses a lot of electricity for running the
development and build machines.  A number of logistical reasons
prevents us from moving the machines to another location which might
offer space/power for free, so let's not allow the conversation to go
that way.

We are looking for a Canadian company who will take on our electrical
expenses -- on their books, rather than on our books.  We would be
happiest to find someone who will do this on an annual recurring
basis.

That way the various OpenBSD efforts can be supported, yet written off
as an off-site operations cost by such a company.  If we reduce this
cost, it will leave more money for other parts of the project.

We think that a Canadian company is the best choice for accounting
reasons.  If a company in some other jurisdiction feels they can also
do this successfully, we'd be very happy to hear from them as well.

I am not going to disclose the actual numbers here.  Please contact me
for details if serious.

Thanks.