Tito Mari Francis Escaño wrote:
Hello everyone,
I researched online for using Huawei E355 with OpenBSD as a means to create
an SMS gateway, however I did not find any reliable resource on this.
Can somebody also please point me to the proper direction how OBSD can be
used as an SMS gateway? I have seen many references only for Linux-based
systems.
Hope you could help me. With gratitude, thank you very much.

If the Huawei E355 attaches as a modem, you can probably just use standard AT commands to send SMSs. Otherwise a lot of modems do exist that work fine for this. The ones I have used, use a standard RS-232 interface.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen