Abu Aufa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded my system to 28th September's snapshot. Right after upgrade, I
> saw httpd gave error in dmesg. Here's my dmesg:

> I disabled the fastcgi part to test, but still the httpd dies on start
> (manually and/or on boot). Httpd was ok before upgrading. Is there any
> info on new feature or something that I can refer to? thanks.

The latest snapshots include a bunch of tame() calls in userland programs, but
some of them were added optimistically. httpd is trying to do something it's
not yet permitted to do.

For now, please report such errors.

If you need a working version, the diffs aren't committed yet, so you can
rebuild httpd from source and it should work fine.