On 2016 Jun 19 (Sun) at 19:29:51 +0300 (+0300), li...@wrant.com wrote:
:You're not part of the OpenBSD developers, you're coming from a free
:mail provider (gmail).  You show nothing to validate your suggestion.
:You should probably stop making corrections in people's names unless
:you get appointed to do so by the project.  Until then, this is just
:ignored, and wastes bytes, electricity, time, mostly yours.

I am amazed that _you_ are the one writing this.

You are not an OpenBSD developer, you do not speak for any aspect of the
OpenBSD community, and you are hazardous to everything you interact with.

I am telling you _again_.  Stop posting here.  We don't even want your
apology.  Simply, stop.