Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:43:19 +0200 Marc Espie <es...@nerim.net>

> > > You?  No, I doubt it.
> > > But, you are welcome, and invited
> > > Nick.
> >
> > Nick, I don't think you were being either welcoming or inviting there.
>
> Oh, come on this list isn't politically correct, and Nick's answer was
> very funny. If the original poster doesn't see the humor, well, he's
> probably not right for OpenBSD in any case.
>
> And yeah, you must be this tall to run OpenBSD pretty much says it all
> actually.

Hi Nicolas,

Soul of root canal is a half retarded troll, totally lacking any character.
I can not believe you're still falling for their simply elemental tactics..

There is one absolutely zero diff between my init reply and Nick Holland's.
Continued further this thread is funny, amusing, and a complete time waste.

For the time being I can say you're all right and correct, but about amiss.
It is not any question "can they", it is those questions why "won't they"..

OpenBSD has always been and will continue to be, most developer use system.
Many if not most of us use the system on all machines completely dedicated.

You, Nicolas, can not defend any troll position here.  They can not use it.

Kind regards,
Anton Lazarov