http://sysctl.org/cameleon/hosts
https://s3.amazonaws.com/lists.disconnect.me/simple_ad.txt
https://s3.amazonaws.com/lists.disconnect.me/simple_tracking.txt
https://hosts-file.net/ad_servers.txt
https://mirror1.malwaredomains.com/files/justdomains
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts
https://zeustracker.abuse.ch/blocklist.php?download=domainblocklist
http://someonewhocares.org/hosts

I run them through a shell script that creates an unbound config file
that redirects the requests to a dedicated httpd that returns an
HTTP 204 for anything except images. Those get a 1x1 gif back.

The only issue I have is with sites that redirect links to a tracker,
but I can live with taht.

--
:wq!