I have successfully built an encrypted bootable usb according to the
instructions https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#softraidFDE

After booting successfully several times, the device went to ddb after I
installed chrome without previously adding xfonts during the install.
Subsuequent attempts to boot were unsuccessfull.

I have erased partitions by disklabel and fdisk and tried to repeat the
installation process. However, the encrypted raid device appeared and I was
able to unlock it by the same passphrase, so I ceased the installation.

Is it possible to delete the crypto raid properly at this stage? Should I
tri to rebuild it?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.