Hello misc@

I'm currently looking to purchase a scanner that works well with OpenBSD.

I'm aware of the list provided at:

        http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html

but I recently purchased (and returned) a scanner that was listed as being
fully supported on that list because no matter what I did, I couldn't
get it to work right with xsane or scanimage.  Though I purchased it used,
so it's possible it may have simply been broken from the get-go.

Does anyone happen to know of a scanner that is *known* to work well
with OpenBSD?

I don't really have any hard requirements other than it should be able
to scan in color as well as black and white, and should be able to scan
up to a minimum of 600 dpi (1200 dpi or more would be nice, but is not
required).

I have a feeling that the majority of scanners currently on the market
meet or exceed that, so hopefully anything will work well so long as it's
compatible with OpenBSD.

Many thanks for any assistance anyone can provide.

--
Bryan