Looking at Supermicro's page, it's pretty easy to get some answers.

http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/Mini-ITX/SYS-E300-9A-8CN8.cfm

The 4 gigabit Intel i350-AM4 controllers should work fine since they do
on other systems of the previous C2xxx systems. However, the 4 gigabit
Marvell 88E1543 controllers are unlikely to work as best I can tell.
Doing an apropos search for Marvell does not yield a man page that
mentions this chipset. Not much has happened with msk(4) or sk(4)
recently.

https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/pci/if_msk.c
https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/pci/if_sk.c

So you probably will not have great support at this time. Something like
the E300-8D might be a better choice. I have been looking at the X10SDV
boards (especially the X10SDV-2C-TP4F and X10SDV-2C-TP8F) personally and
will be building some firewalls with them soon.

Bryan