PIXMEUP.COM Advertise your website and earn $$$$ at the same time from it $$ pixelpages by http://www.pixmeup.com/gjavierand best pixel site in the world, Advertise your website and earn an income from it at the same time.

Pixmeup.com/pixelpages is now Ranked 1200th most view''d website in the World and is an Internet phenomenon. What we are going to share with you about pixel advertising can change your life forever and is already doing so.

We are already the BIGGEST PIXEL site in the world and have more traffic at http://www.pixmeup.com/gjavierthan the top 10 network marketing companies in the world combined--and that includes all the BIG BOYS!

When you join http://www.pixmeup.com/gjavier and buy an ad for $25(USD) you will receive two income generating Business Centers in our 3x8 Matrix. You receive a Gold Business Center and a Silver Business Center.

You can buy as many $25 blocks of ad space that you want and you will receive a Gold and Silver Business Center for each, or get 5 or 10 adds and why wouldn''t you want to when you could be earning $19,000 on each add, So if you had 4 you could be earning over $76,000 and if yo uhad 8 you could be earnig over $152,000 and if that''s not enough you earn an extra 20% on your personal sponserd downline and if that''s not enough you make an extra 5% on your downlines downline which is crazy

Some of the best network marketers in the world have already signed upto pixmeup and if their getting into it then why wouldn''t you wawt too.

Your Gold Business Center is placed [top to bottom - left to right] from the top of the structure down starting with the company in the order that people join. It doesn''t matter who refers them or what country they are from, they just keep filling in. Every time a Business Center falls on your 3rd through 8th levels you will get paid.

Everyone''s Silver Business Center is placed under your sponsors Silver Business Center. Every time sales take place on your 3rd through 8th levels you''re making money.

Filling an entire matrix would make you $9,564.75. Once you have filled an entire Matrix you will be given a new Business Center. Remember you get TWO Business Centers for every $25 ad block, so it''s possible to make $19,129.50 for every $25 spent on advertising.

All you have to do now is bring 1 person in and that''s you in the matrix. before Pre-Launch you didn''t have to bring in anyone now it''s just 1 person

get yor webiste viewed by over 5 million people and more just imagine the traffic that you could be getting to your site and all the possible sales, Finaly there''s a way for the average joe to get his website view''d by millions daily in every part of the world.

So come on in and take a look you wont regreat it.

http://www.pixmeup.com/gjavier

you''d be crazy not too it''s a win win situation!!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert C Wittig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>