Den 27-01-2019 kl. 19:45 skrev trondd:
On Sun, January 27, 2019 12:44 pm, Edgar Pettijohn wrote:
I'm trying to replace my dieing soekris box with an apu2 dmesg below.
However, I can't seem to get em0 to connect to my isp. It will work
when connecting to the soekris box though. So I don't think its the
interface that is the problem. But everything I try seems to rule out
eachother as the problem, leaving me in a viscious cycle.

I'm going to try disabling pf and after that current. If you have
any other suggestions please send them.

Thanks,

edgar

Does your ISP whitelist by MAC address?

My ISP locks the connection to a certain MAC for a number of hours. Tech support can probably delete the old lease.

Best regards,

Mikkel