Hi all -

I'm running -CURRENT on a SSD with FDE encryption using softraid/crypto
with a passphrase entered via the keyboard at boot.  It worked great.
Then, I upgraded to a build that had a broken bootloader (reported to be
fixed now: "Re: amd64 snapshot very broken (Jun 1 02:24:13)").  Per that
thread, I'm trying to boot from temp boot media to update to the fixed
image.

I've tried booting both snapshots/amd64/install65.fs and
snapshots/amd64/miniroot65.fs, and while it appears the bootloader
recognizes my softraid crypto device, it's clearly not mounting the crypto
device (I'm not prompted for a passphrase), and by the time I get to the
install script, it shows:

Available disks are: .
Which disk is the root disk? ('?' for details)

Asking for details, both my SSD (sd0) and temp boot media (sd1) are shown,
but I'm not able to see the encrypted device.

I've dropped to a shell, and created the device (it wasn't there) via "cd
/dev && sh MAKEDEV sd0", and can see my RAID partition via "disklabel sd0".

But, now I'm stuck/confused...I'm trying to figure it out by following:
https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#softraidFDE

Do I re-create the softraid/crypto with something like "bioctl -c C sd0a
softraid0"?  Or, will this will wipe out the existing data and give me a
fresh new partition to install to?

How can I mount the existing crypto volume for use by the installer?
(Also, am I asking the right questions here?)

Any suggestions/clarifications would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for
your time.

Bryan