IT is not about going to sites like stackoverflow or asking for solutions on
mailing lists especially THIS topic doesn’t have anything to do with openbsd.
You should learn the basics and your “issue” is very basic.
I bet the logs you’ll get from either application tell you what the problem is
but you don’t seem to even know that this would be the first start to solving
problems..

--
Tony

GPG-FP: 49CC8250 CDCF2183 6209C1AE 625677C1 F7783D5F
Threema: DN8PJX4Z