On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:28:00PM -0500, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Text-only was great in 1985.

And it's still pretty badass in 2020.
I really love the way company networks are brought down by a little
helpful Javascript in an HTML email.

Can't get your email to go plain text, attachments work.
If they don't, why not change providers?
It's a bit of work, but almost anyone can setup their own email server
for next to nearly free.

Chris Bennett