I have a mail filter gateway setup running sendmail, smtp-vilter and
spamassassin. All incoming mail gets delivered to this machine before
being passed onto an exchange server. My issue is whenever a spammer
sends mail to a bogus user at my real domain, I get a DSN from the
sendmail box because exchange is configured to only accept email for
accounts that actually exist. I'm considering the -N never option of
sendmail but I wanted to run it by the list first because I know not
sending notifications isn't the best idea. Any other things I can do
to resolve this problem? Thanks.

-jg