Thanks infoomatic,

I am not trying to certify a specific platform for the use for digital
signatures in Serbia.

I am trying to legally challenge the restrictions existing and occurring in
Serbia, effectively directly imposing the use of Adobe Software (which I
cannot use on OpenBSD) and indirectly imposing the use of OSes that Adobe
software supports.

I want to make the legislators clearly state the standards and offer
completely inter-operable solutions. I want to be able to use digital
signatures/certificates/digital_seal both as an individual and as a law
office on OpenBSD.

I need help to properly define my petition.