On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 11:13 AM Stuart Henderson <stu.li...@spacehopper.org>
wrote:

> On 2021-10-26, Sven F. <sven.falem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > exec ('/usr/sbin/ksh -c "echo a"', $output, $retval);
> > echo '<br/>';
> > echo "Returned with status $retval and output:\n";
> ..
> > Returned with status 127 and output:
> ..
>
> You need /bin/sh in the chroot for this to work.
>
> "The exit status of the shell is 127 if the command file specified on
> the command line could not be opened"
>
> I've just added some more text to php's pkg-readme files about this

Thanks all,

Am i supposed to put femail here ?

; For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail -t
-i").
; http://php.net/sendmail-path
sendmail_path = /bin/femail -t -i

# cat /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes/femail-chroot
$OpenBSD: README-chroot,v 1.3 2018/09/04 12:46:15 espie Exp $

Yes, now i see it :-/

| Running femail-chroot on OpenBSD
[..]

If you're using femail with PHP inside a chroot jail, be aware that
PHP's built-in "mail" function uses popen(), which requires /bin/sh

Y'all great.

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do