Hi.
I have never done an install to a SSD drive.
The first server they gave me was a bust, so they swapped out boxes.
That has not helped. BIOS shows a Samsung SSD drive, but the settings
were at hard drive instead of SSD drive. I changed that.
Drive does not show up with either setting.
There were also weird networking problems with em0 and em1.

For both boxes, the KVM has been very wonky. Sometimes it works,
sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it disconnects.

I have used this type of server with this company before.
I had zero problems.
I have tried 7.0 and 6.9 amd64. floppy image shows up as sd0 and rd0a
I also tried 7.0 i386. With this one, no drive except rd0a

Shell does not show any drive.

I just did an automated FreeBSD 12 and that installed, but doesn't
manage ssh or pings. It shows up in KVM, but I can't get my keyboard or
virtual keyboard to work.

This server shows up with a status of up. The new one has a status of
NA.
Any help deeply appreciated.

I will probably end up requesting a spinning 1TB drive.
But I have some doubts at this point if I am getting junk boxes.
This was with a Black Friday discount.

--
Chris Bennett