Hi,

You may have noticed that our BFD implementation is not enabled, and
that is because it is not yet finished.

Multi-hop support is one of the things that is on a TODO list, but there
is no intention on working on that feature in the near future.
Additionally, there is no intention of making a portable version of this.
It is primarily a kernel implementation, so a portable version wouldn't
make sense.

-peter

On 2022 Nov 02 (Wed) at 19:49:09 +0000 (+0000), Nallan Chakravarthy, Sudarshan