I decided to test the robot that's been in the news lately -

PNMH: write a poem about OpenBSD

ChatGPT:

In a world of code and bytes,
Where hackers lurk in endless nights,
There shines a system, strong and bright,
A fortress of security, with OpenBSD in sight.

Like a lighthouse on a stormy shore,
It guards the network from cyber war,
With firewalls, cryptography, and more,
It stands tall, unyielding, forevermore.

In its heart, a philosophy,
Of code that's clean and free,
No backdoors, no secret keys,
Just trust and transparency.

>From humble beginnings, it arose,
A gift to the world, from the chosen few,
A beacon of hope, for those who oppose,
The tyranny of those who seek to control.

So let us raise a toast, to OpenBSD,
A shining example of what can be,
When we dare to dream, and we dare to be free,
For a better tomorrow, for you and for me.

(preserved as https://nxdomain.no/~peter/chatgpt_poem_about_openbsd.txt)

All the best,
Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/