Hi Katherine,

Upcoming hackathons are shared privately among committers, and on a
case-by-case basis when it is decided to invite someone.

-peter

On 2023 May 12 (Fri) at 19:37:18 +0000 (+0000), Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
:Hi Stuart,
:
:Thank you for your response.  The upcoming OpenBSD Hackathons aren't published
anywhere?  How do new people know where/when they are?
:
:Thank you,
:Katie
: