if you have questions about the OpenBSD Foundation, I recommend that you
ask them directly.

And while I am not part of the Foundation, I do not appreciate your
insuation.

On 2023 Sep 11 (Mon) at 21:45:27 +0000 (+0000), Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
:Oh thank goodness that you specified directorS Stuart; I thought it was just
Ken Westerback there directing (although, without a board, dictating may be the
term).
:
:Thank you for confirming that Nayden Markatchev is still actively directing
the Foundation!  It is good to know that there is still an active Board of
DirectorS for the OpenBSD Foundation.
:
:I feel relieved,
:Katie