On Sat, Sep 23, 2023 at 09:15:30AM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 02:37:50PM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been working a little bit on making OpenBSD run on Mango Pi, I haven't
> > succeeded yet, but I think we're close.  My patches are here:
> >
> > https://github.com/pbug44/openbsd-src/tree/MANGOPI
>
> Just a status report, I got it to boot to the exec'ing init.  I had to
> disable plic0 and com0, and am running on the boot loaders console.  That is
> probably why I see no installer message (no /dev/console).

Well I'm out of time, given another month I might have made it work.  Here is
my final commit:

https://github.com/pbug44/openbsd-src/commit/e25ff39b81043bbfb71c588fec7eb6c3c0025d91

Another failure, but I learned a lot so it was a success in my eyes.  I'm going
back to programming on my delphinusdnsd for the rest of this year.  That's my
priority.

I'm passing the torch to Miguel, Moritz and Mark who I've been having steady
contact with throughout this.  They have this hardware and are able to
make it work given time.  If nothing happens by december, I may be able to
pick up on this (if I want).

Best Regards,
-peter

--
Over thirty years experience on Unix-like Operating Systems starting with QNX.