On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 07:54:04PM +0200, Karel Lucas wrote:
> Is it already known when openBSD 7.4 will be released? I would like to know
> that, because of a project I am working on.

The exact date will not be generally known until it happens if recent releases
are anything to go by.

That said, you can be quite sure that the project has planned for
a specific date.

Traditionally the release dates have been November 1st and May 1st, but
several times the release has been earlier, up to a couple of weeks
in some cases.

So my advice would be to plan for November 1st as a time that release
will be available.

And anyway it will be useful to move any not yet upgraded systems to
7.3 ahead of that date, since 7.2 will join the ranks of no longer
supported releases the moment 7.4 becomes generally available.

- Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/