On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 12:38:27PM +0100, soko.tica wrote:
> I have a task to launch from scratch one site web hosting google cloud
> instance.
>
> I know OpenBSD does have httpd web server, but I couldn't have found
> neither wordpress nor joomla software neither in packages nor in ports (7.4
> -stable).
>
> Is there a possibility to launch wordpress or joomla on such an instance on
> OpenBSD? Which manpages should I read?

You're probably right that those systems do not come pre-packaged for OpenBSD.

But simple web search on "wordpress on openbsd httpd" and "joomla on openbsd
httpd"
yields enough seemingly relevant hits that I strongly suspect both are doable.

I have not tried either myself, though.

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/