On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 03:55:49PM +0300, 4 wrote:

> "cbq can entirely be expressed in it" ok. so how do i set priorities for
> queues in hfsc for my local(not for a router above that knows nothing about
> my existence. tos is an absolutely unviable concept in the real world)
> pf-router? i don't see a word about it in man pf.conf

In my reply to the initial message in this thread, I gave you the references
that spell this out fairly clearly.

And you're dead wrong about the pf.conf man page. Unless of course you
are trying to look this up on a system that still runs something that
is by now roughly a decade out of date.

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/