Thanks, Ze. In all fairness, people jump at an opportunity to attack
someone, but it actually takes a certain level of expertise to interpret
highly technical search results. I google. I don't write intel graphics
drivers. And I was under the impression there would be no graphics
errors week 1 of me using OpenBSD due to the way OpenBSD was
centered around code auditing and only releasing something very
stable and tested, especially something so senstive as graphics.