On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 18:19:28 +0100, Evan Sherwood wrote:

> I sent a message to this list earlier from a ProtonMail account, and
> none of the replies have arrived (not even in Junk), even though I see
> there are replies via the web archive... so I don't have a message to
> reply to.

The mailing list does send you a copy of your own messages unless
you disable the "selfcopy" flag (which you have not done).  However,
many email providers discard duplicate messages.  This may include
ones you have authored yourself if there is already a copy in your
"sent" folder.  I don't know about ProtoMail, but gmail does do
this.  If that is the case, you should be able to reply to the copy
in your "sent" folder (or whatever they call it).

> I've since subscribed to this mailing list on a different email account
> where I can author messages on the command line instead of through a web
> interface, but there have been no new replies on my original message
> since I subscribed, so I still don't have a message to reply to.

I just re-sent the original messages to your new address so you
should now have a copy to reply to.

 - todd