On Tue, Mar 19, 2024 at 09:54:40PM -0700, Paul B. Henson wrote:
> Is it very common for people to be running openbsd boxes under
> virtualization and using an SR-IOV vf nic? I'm curious what cards people
> are using.
>
> It looks like the only available driver is iavf, for the Intel 700
> cards? Are there any other drivers I missed?

mcx(4) supports virtual functions, mostly because they're identical to
physical functions from the driver's perspective, so all we had to do
was add the device IDs.

bnxt(4) could support virtual functions pretty easily, since they're
largely the same as physical functions, but some work would be required
there.