Yes, it does. I'm not sure whether it's always the case, but this time it works. Dmesg output:

bwfm0: SCAN -> AUTH
bwfm0: AUTH -> ASSOC
bwfm0: ASSOC -> RUN
bwfm0: associated with f0:af:85:9a:e4:22 ssid "Vodafone-7D3A" channel 6 start 6Mb long preamble long slot time bwfm0: missed beacon threshold set to 30 beacons, beacon interval is 100 TU
bwfm0: received msg 1/4 of the 4-way handshake from f0:af:85:9a:e4:22
bwfm0: sending msg 2/4 of the 4-way handshake to f0:af:85:9a:e4:22
bwfm0: received msg 3/4 of the 4-way handshake from f0:af:85:9a:e4:22
bwfm0: sending msg 4/4 of the 4-way handshake to f0:af:85:9a:e4:22

Regards
Stanislav Syekirin

On Di, 9 Apr 2024 19:47:36 +0200