Hi Austin,

You can try checking how your DNS is set up. If you are not using your ISP, the
website may think you are in a faraway location and redirect you wrongly.

I had this issue with ANZ (Australian bank) a while back.

Check your DNS browser settings on firefox and chromium too. If they are
getting DNS from different sources, this may be a clue.

Brett.