Hello,

I got a weird problem with two D-Link DUB E-100 USB network cards.

At the first device I only get a max of ~2 MByte/s, most of the time it
is around 1MByte/s, both is a lot less than the supposed 100Mbit.

At the second device I get around ~5MByte/s which is a lot better, but
still not close to 100MBit.

Both are connected to an USB 2.0 interface which uses the EHCI driver.

Each USB network device itself is configured as 100BaseTX full duplex.

Now the funny thing, if I plug out ANY ONE of it and just use ONE... I
get around 1-2 MByte/s, if I use both, one has the 1-2MByte/s and the
other around 5MByte/s.

I am using 3.9 from snapshots (upgraded from 3.8).

Anyone got an idea on how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Lechtermann