>> Hi,
>>
>> use a standard smtp daemon (sendmail, postfix or whatever) and put
the
>> spooling directory in a ramdisk  :-)
>

>       Don't bother with the ramdisk. disk is cheap and fast compared
> to smtp.
>

>       OpenBSD spamd in front of a cluster of sendmail/postfix running
> boxes which have the valid list of recipients, and where the mail ends
> up (i.e. which exchange server[s]). Not hard to do, and scales almost
> infinetely.  spamd box does greylisting and then round robins the smtp
> connections to a cluster of recieve/process boxes. Those boxes have
> the list of valid users, and if you want can do some sort of mail
> filtering/processing (i.e. spamassassin, clamav, etc. etc.) whatever
> gets through that is forwarded on to MmmSexChange.
>
>       Fooling around with ramdisk/passthough stuff is more trouble
> than it is worth.

The only thing I can use is a ramdisk. I want it to run on a wrap
system. Writing to the cf card is not an option, and all I have
are 128MB RAM. There are only two options:

- forward 25 -> exchange (not a good one... I think you know why ;-))
- checking envelope informations -> forward to exchange, stream the
  message

I hope that makes it clearer (my mistake in my first mails ;-))

>       -Bob
Regards
  Hagen Volpers